1/13/2017

Be creative: TO BE OR NOT TO BE?



Hello, my readers!


This publication will be the last one before I will start my Master's final exams period, this is why I have the need of spending a three-week holiday apart from my PLE in order to study and I do my best both at work and academically.


I will be back by the first week of February when I will be teaching at [SURPRISE] in Elche, sorry I still cannot share my intership destination, but I promise to keep my readers informed!

I would like to share then, different ways in which routines can vary by adding artistic expressions in the ESL classroom.


  • MUSIC: Ask your students if they can play any instrument and give them the opportunity to share their experiences and bring them to class!
  • THEATRE: I have recently read an article on this topic you Click on the image below and you could read an interesting article that I have recently read on EducaLab.



EDUCALAB BY CNIIE
         PUBLIC DOMAIN



  • CINEMA: Go and ask your local cinemas or near your town whether they are broadcasting films in English, and spend a wonderful morning watching an original version movie.
  • TALES: Tales? Maybe you are wondering why I do not suggest novels or stories for their maturity processes but... Tales are not only addressed at children! They can both read tales on emotions, or create them. Try with my beloved and crazy Dr Seuss, for example.

REFERENCES


Greek theatre masks from https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tragic_comic_masks_-_roman_mosaic.jpg

Wish me good luck!

Miss Bacaicoa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario