2/03/2017

I'M BACK


Hello, my readers!

Last Wednesday I began with my internship at Escuela Oficial de Idiomas (EOI, from now on) in Elche (Alicante, Spain). 

I dare to confess that I was really nervous and overexcited about this new adventure, though I had already taught adults I could have never imagined how this worked as far as the state service. Thus, it was my first time at the EOI and it really exceeded my expectations.

At the hall, my tutor (Rogelio Tarí) received me with a warm welcome and guided me to his classroom (number 17), where some other fellows were seating. 

Firstly, he introduced himself, and summarised how the school works. Then, the centre manager (Ramón Antón) came as well and both together informed us about the possibilities to establish our own schedules for the training period. 

We should finish by April, 7th, having completed a minimum of 100 hours (on-site) and attending meetings (teaching staff and English department). Secondly, Rogelio gave us a guided tour along the centre and introduced us to the concierge.

Finally, we culminated the reception day again with Ramón showing us the EOI website and kindly answering us some doubts.


Miss Bacaicoa

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario